Gun shops in the Norman area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you drive S. on I 35, look to the W. in the little strip mall after the car wash after the City of Moore Shoping Center you will see it. It is next to where Mazio's Delivery once was. Boy, these little shops are spring up, I hope they stay longer than the ones in the past. Someone told me that, and again this is rumor, gossip, to take it with a grian of salt like everything else that people tell me. That some of these little shops are actually sting operations. I guess that would be a great place for one, but it is also just a great place for a gun shop.

If you notice mine is not real visable, and easy to get to. It is exactly where I want it. It is located around rough working people, in an industrial area just like I feel it should be. But that is me. It is an adventure to get too! LOL

recon3117

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get to Lexington try OLD DOG GUN SHOP, call K.D.Wilhite and ask him for directions to his shop. Its small but entertaining, about 15 minutes south of Norman. Big Boys and Mustang Gun and Pawn are good. H and H Gun Range is the largest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom