Gun World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fredkrueger

Now that I read over my first post it does sound like I am advertising for GW. That was not my intention when I did it. I honestly wanted to see what others thought about it and to give my experience with them. Yes I did pay quite a bit more for my glock and for my saiga 12 but all the other places I went did not have them in stock at the time. I was willing to pay $640 for a gen 4 G19. They were good to me when I bought and did not try and push into buying something more expensive. I told them what I wanted and they didn't complain. But I can see how people would leave with a sour taste in their mouth. I don't buy things from them anymore I just use the range. But every time I go in there it is flooded with people. I was not trolling nor will I. I actually had to look it up on google because I had no idea what trolling even was. LOL. But thanks for some of the nice comments. As someone said above, I will suck it up and move on. But I'll have to check these places out that you guys have mentioned.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't take things too seriusly here. As a forum we are not fond of Gun World or Rijas out of Claremore. You just chose a bad topic to introduce yourself with. No offense intended on my part. Welcome to OSA. Enjoy the madness.

OH and FU&K Gunworld and Rijas!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Latest posts

Top Bottom