Gunman in a shootout with police at 21st and Yale in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife was going to the bank and drove thru there while it was happening, I was on the phone with her and she was gripping about the traffic being so backed up and the cop cars going everywhere but she never saw what was really going on? I didn't know until a couple of minutes later what was happening and called her back to tell her and she was kinda freaked out!!

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, so the cops watched him go to a house, with a gun, point it at a man, made him get in a car, drive to walmart, go inside and start shooting without trying to stop him?

i am confused here.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, so the cops watched him go to a house, with a gun, point it at a man, made him get in a car, drive to walmart, go inside and start shooting without trying to stop him?

i am confused here.

Perhaps you are confused because you didn't read the story very carefully enough based on your recounting of the incident.

Michael Brown

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy cow... that's near your neck of the woods isn't it CY?

Shame that he wasn't controlled before he was able to kill people. Another vote for legally armed citizens to protect themselves and be prepared for these threats.

I wonder how many of those who escaped the Wal Mart were armed and did the smart thing.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many of those who escaped the Wal Mart were armed and did the smart thing.

I was referring more about the guy who got shot being carjacked, but if I'm in WalMart and a nut job starts shooting at me, you can bet I'm taking cover first and then determining options. How long was he in WM?

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and kids were at Big Splash when all this went down. They heard the gunshots and my daughter watched the suspect come out of Panda Express as the customers were running and scattering. The biggest disappointment from my wife's perspective was Big Splash had absolutely no emergency plan...

Latest posts

Top Bottom