gunmen claiming the start of the revolution kill 2 officers and 3 others in Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you intend to involve yourself, you certainly need a clear understanding of whats going on.

This guy apparently walked right by the person that took his life.

Is there a common assumption in our society that females are always victims which could lead to ignoring them as a possible threat in a situation like this?

"Wilcox, 31, was near the cash registers when he saw events unfolding. He was armed with gun of his own, and told a friend he was going to do something.

As he moved to confront Jerad Miller, Wilcox passed Amanda, not realizing the two were together. She slipped behind Wilcox and shot him at close range...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/shooters-carried-arsenal-supplies-sunday-rampage

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I hear correct on the radio this morning that after killing the armed citizen in wall mart, a second armed citizen shot one of the BGs in the chest and dropped him?

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It can't be said enough how horrid of an event this was, and how much the families involved need prayers and support.

But as we know the situation has to be looked at in hindsight to find more info to help explain it and ask what might have helped prevent it. From all that's been revealed so far it seems clear that these two were wanting, waiting for an excuse to justify killing people. The opinion I've formed so far is that they weren't revolutionaries, patriots, and didn't really care about their country. They were nothing more than selfish, narcissistic, egotistical, cowardly individuals who wanted to do what they wanted to do,(kill)and were looking for an excuse.

Again thoughts and prayers to the families of those lost.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They attended the rally at the Bundy ranch too but were asked to leave based on their radical behavior. Scary...they could have started a damn war.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Latest posts

Top Bottom