Gunsmith needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
Preferably in Muskogee, but if I must go to Tulsa, I will.

I live in McCurtain County, and I ordered a set of Tru-Glo TFO's for my XD(M) from my local gunsmith. They came in yesterday, and today I went by for him to put them on for me, a job he estimated would take fifteen minutes. After an hour, he had the rear sight mounted, but after spending a few minutes looking at the front, he determined that he wouldn't be able to do it. So now I have to find someone to mount this front sight for me.

I have to be in Muskogee all day Thursday, and I'm heading up there Wednesday after lunch. Does anyone know of a gunsmith, as I said preferably in Muskogee, who could mount this sight for me, and perhaps do so on a walk-in or short-notice appointment basis?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Preferably in Muskogee, but if I must go to Tulsa, I will.

I live in McCurtain County, and I ordered a set of Tru-Glo TFO's for my XD(M) from my local gunsmith. They came in yesterday, and today I went by for him to put them on for me, a job he estimated would take fifteen minutes. After an hour, he had the rear sight mounted, but after spending a few minutes looking at the front, he determined that he wouldn't be able to do it. So now I have to find someone to mount this front sight for me.

I have to be in Muskogee all day Thursday, and I'm heading up there Wednesday after lunch. Does anyone know of a gunsmith, as I said preferably in Muskogee, who could mount this sight for me, and perhaps do so on a walk-in or short-notice appointment basis?

I don't think they guy would ever be my gunsmith again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom