Guys with Blackhawk Serpa holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Siglawmen

Not a problem.

One of the real benefits of the ALS is that, as the name implies, it auto-locks the gun without some other action. That is a big deal in real confrontations.

Michael Brown

I agree that's what I switched too, but I still carried a serpa as a concealment holster, for 4 years I carried it and never had an issue. I trained with it so muscle memory was developed. Now, would I go back to it? No because the ALS is a superior holster, the auto lock mechanism is fantastic plus defeating the retention is super fast

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to follow up about the ALS holster. I picked up one from opticsplanet at a very good price and it is a really solid holster and the retention feature is excellent. Thanks Michael and GED for the recommendations on it. I like it even for not carrying - If you keep a pistol ready to go at home locked away, the ALS is nice to keep the trigger covered.

One thing I wanted to mention is that you can get the holster in a paddle version which also includes the belt attachment or a belt attachment only version. You can buy the paddle add on after the fact too if you got the belt one and ended up wanting a paddle...

Good luck,

Alan

Latest posts

Top Bottom