H&H Gun Expo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm a "Debbie downer" lol. I love shooting but I don't love having hot tar smeared over a $150 pair of shoes just so I can pay $15 to shoot one bullet out of a gun in a sweltering range (glad to hear the temps were comfortable early on though) and get elbowed in the boob twice because these guys were having to fight their way into a rep table (however both of them apologized which is nice). Either way I'm a debbie downer so I guess that's to be expected.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fifth gem was some system that I didn't quite understand...you have to pay $15 to be eligible for any of the giveaways, which seems strange, and that $15 also allows you to be able to shoot guns except if you don't want to pay the $15 dollars then you can pay a few dollars for each gun you want to shoot but you won't be eligible for any of the giveaways. So basically they charge you $15 to be entered for the giveaways...lame, especially when it was too damn hot to shoot anyways. Won't do another, nope.

I am very sorry you weren't able to enjoy the Expo. We have thousand of folks through the Expo every year and we rarely have comments such as yours.

As far as the $15...I don't know where you heard that detail but it is completely inaccurate. We have signs all over the store and at the ticket table indicating a price of $4 per ticket or 3 for $10. Each ticket entitles you to shoot one gun AND enters you into the drawing for 7 firearms, a crossbow, a compound bow, and about 50 other items to be given away Saturday night.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brandi, Ya' know, the only thing I heard about regarding $15.00 was for those looking at the David Stanley Dodge Trucks being showplaced in the parking lot and each received a $15.00 gift card for H&H and where and who said you had to pay $15 for shooting? So I know of no person having to pay 15 bucks for some thing.

Last edited:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno, it was explained to us by one of the staff there when we came in. Then later we asked again while at the table where the $15 sign and all the giveaway items were and were told that the $15 dollars entered you into the giveaway and allowed you to shoot the rep guns but if we wanted to we could buy tickets that allowed us to shoot guns also but wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway. That was two different staff saying the same thing and I had no reason not to believe them. It is possible I misunderstood both those people, it was pretty hot. That being said I'm not bashing H&H, we love that store and spent probably $20k there in the last 3 years. Please consider air conditioning your range please :-) I want to spend more money there but I have to shoot at another range in the summer.

In hindsight I really wish I had shot that Ruger Alaskan...that's a cool little gun.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son and I went today, We shot a BFR in .45-70 a Desert Eagle in .44Mag a Christenson Arms .308 on a AR10 platform and a SWEET Wilson Arms Suppressod AR15. Of course we wish that we had more ammo, but overall we had fun and it was nice to handle some different stuff

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is possible I misunderstood both those people, it was pretty hot.

I apologize if you were misinformed. The only thing we have going on that is $15 is the Ram Truck Experience. Tour the truck, get a $15 gift card for free. The people at the door are instructed to mention it as folks come in.

Below is a shot of the signage on the ticket table. Please accept my aplogy for any confusion.

bf82b993.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom