H&H USPSA Match on Sunday, May 13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun match last night! My son and I shot there for the first time since Lewis ran the match. Been gone on a couple of deployments. There used to be a page on the H and H website where they posted the scores, but I can't seem to find it today. My son really wants to see how badly he whupped me! Can someone point me in the right direction?

Steve

sash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got them from the boomershooter site. Darn kid beat me for the second week in a row! He just said, "Yeah, Dad, but YOU taught me to shoot." Can't be mad at that!!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
SpaceFlunky said:
Can you go to these matches just to watch? Id love to take part of one soon but ive never even been to any kind of match before.

Yes, but you'll wish you brought your gun to shoot.

S

SpaceFlunky

haha i bet i will! Ive only been shooting since March so i dont think im anywhere close to where i need to be to sign up for any kind of comp. I will give it a shot here in a few months tho.

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again, a fine match put on at that facility. Just enough challenging shots to let you leave scratching your head asking, what the hell just happened! Looking forward to the next one. Small crowd made it even more fun, out by 8:30!

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sunday was only my 2nd match. According to the scoreboard, I stunk it up (as expected), but I had a great time and learned a lot. I gotta be careful, or I'm going to be as addicted as you all said I would be!

Sash--were you and your son the ones running revolvers? That was some impressive work. I'd like to try with my GP100 sometime, but that the results would be even uglier than with my 1911!

I also liked the small crowd. A little more laid back than the big match in March, and moved really quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom