Haggling at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skcrosthwait

New to the site!
Reaction score
Do you know if they will negotiate on their safes? I was looking in the store the other day and I am looking at the Presidential 50 model and found it for $4,099 at one online store. Would like to do business with them if possible. I know that their sales people work of commission so you have to figure they will at least price match. Anybody have any experience buying a safe through them?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you know if they will negotiate on their safes? I was looking in the store the other day and I am looking at the Presidential 50 model and found it for $4,099 at one online store. Would like to do business with them if possible. I know that their sales people work of commission so you have to figure they will at least price match. Anybody have any experience buying a safe through them?

Call and ask for Steven ... Not saying he will negotiate, but he is a good kid and is very knowledgeable about the safes they have in stock.

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're looking for the lowest prices from a retail outlet for guns, I haven't found a place that's cheaper or more convenient than Bud's, but I've been a mail order shopper since the mid 1980's because we lived so danged far out in the country and I had very little opportunity to actually go shopping for specialty shoes like wrestling shoes, running shoes, etc.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If u dont mind the drive. I would suggest the tin star shooting range. He has GREAT prices. I just make a day trip out of it by going over there and getting the gun and shooting at the range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom