@#! $ Hail!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got quarter and half dollar which sucks but better than last times baseball sized hail that destroyed all our cars...that was fun. Oh and you better know your policy really well if you left the car out. Our full coverage last time total both of our Lincolns and the total payout wasn't enough to fix even one of them.

I think we should petition the state to change our state slogan to "Oklahoma! Hail Frickin' Hail...."

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my buddy's house after the storm passed just a few min ago. The hole in the hail pile you see is where he had to run out in the road and unclog the rainwater drain because the road was flooding!

i79.photobucket.com_albums_j153_excat_56_GosmsPhoto1367031669974_zpsa0e0934f.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our full coverage last time total both of our Lincolns and the total payout wasn't enough to fix even one of them.

Well, that's why they were totaled. If there was enough money on the table to fix 'em cheaper than totaling them, the insurer would have paid that lesser amount :)

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fortunately it fizzled when it was passing by our place. The hail was tiny and passed quickly and we managed to get both vehicles under carports, so we're breathing a little sigh of relief.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was eating at Mama Roja's when it hit. It was bad. Now that my wifes car is in the garage I can see the damage. Sucks because I had $9,300 worth of hail damage on this car 2 years ago when it was brand new and the shop had it for 7 weeks. Now all over again. Gotta love Oklahoma....

Latest posts

Top Bottom