Hands Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was watching CNN and got the "chant" stuck in my head "Hands Up, Dont Shoot".

There was a time that hands in the air meant it was a "Stick Up". Maybe this thread will get locked but we should at least think about having a conversation about what the slogan means. "HANDS UP, DONT SHOOT".

Is this going to be how it is? Hands in the air, dont shoot. I mean this could be the new protocol esp in "bad" neighborhoods or at night.

To me its a sad day when citizens feel the need to toss their in the air and say dont shoot.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So do you put your hands up before or after you beat the hell out of the cop? What's the correct protocol according to the Brown theory?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is a sad day when the cops tell people to run stop signs in a community, because if you stop you will be raped, car jacked, and killed.

Yep Biggs your right. I tell both daughters and wife, when being stopped, to pull over in a well lit, public place and to immediately call me or some one and set the phone in the seat. Let the phone run.

This is becomeing to normal.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep Biggs your right. I tell both daughters and wife, when being stopped, to pull over in a well lit, public place and to immediately call me or some one and set the phone in the seat. Let the phone run.

This is becomeing to normal.

Download Bambuser and use it to record all encounters with law enforcement. It saves the video to a cloud so it can't be tampered with if the phone is tampered with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom