Hands Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not....but it in the same class. I was pizzed back then and I was pizzed when I seen footage of Kent State and I am Pizzed I seen Leo's "scanning" the crowds. Pointing/aiming weapons at crowds. I could only imagine if 1 person woulda fired on the cops, the entire crowd if citizens woulda been fired into. Almost a Boston Massacre all over.

Yesterday and today the MSM is repkaying the footage of the Cop that "lost control" and got removed/suspended.......that dude deserves long term jail time. Alnong with both "play snipers" on top the trucks. And im sure there are others if they can be identified.

And to be fair, same goes with looters, if they can be identified, they deserve being prosecuted.

They did open fire on the cops the other night. Leo swiftly got the reporters out of harm's way.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its changing because, imo, local PD/Govt has bungled it from beginning. Like I said before, the actual shooting will shake out. The reaction to lawful protest, assembly and how the media was treated.....way wrong on many fronts.

I came home and turned on CNN. This dizbang that is on has made her mind made up. She has the racist Van Jones on to help her push the story she is selling. I hope we get all the facts, but this girl needs a slot right after Jerry Springer.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I came home and turned on CNN. This dizbang that is on has made her mind made up. She has the racist Van Jones on to help her push the story she is selling. I hope we get all the facts, but this girl needs a slot right after Jerry Springer.

Theres so much media hype. Thats kinda why I just stick with the cops vs protesters. Lots of footage to learn from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom