Happy Easter Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is Risen. Wishing you all a Happy and Blessed Day
WOW!!! Best tip you'll ever get on this site or anywhere. Guys, give Him some research and serious thought. Most and really only important decision we will ever make. Don't get this wrong. We all accept input on this site for BC, caliber, DOPE, scopes, gear, technique, procedures, et el, et el. Fun, interesting, but really unimportant in the really big picture. Why not follow a critical tip where it really matters. If someone posted on here about a great new technique to really hit your mark every time, wouldn't you at least give it some investigation??? If skeptical, don't believe, check out a couple books. What do you have to lose.....a few heartbeats?? Mark Cahill's book "One Heartbeat Away - Your Journey Into Eternity." Also, Eben Alexander, MD book "Proof of Heaven - A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife." Alexander is a neurosurgeon, a non-believer, until he had an amazing personal experience. Both available at libraries, Amazon, bookstores. Presents information, you decide. Don't decide by not making a conscious, informed decision. Check them out. Spend a few hours gathering info. If nothing else, find out what an old fool is fooled by. Humor an old geezer, for the fun of it. Have some fun at my expense. Enjoy. You owe it to yourself, your family, loved ones to choose, lead wisely. If you don't, and I am right, how will you explain that to your loved ones???? What do your have to gain??? What to lose??
A favorite Tee of mine says, "I may not be much, but HE thinks I am to die for." Another, "I've read the final chapter.....GOD WINS!!!! :) :) :)
HAPPY EASTER!!! HE IS RISEN!!!!!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW!!! Best tip you'll ever get on this site or anywhere. Guys, give Him some research and serious thought. Most and really only important decision we will ever make. Don't get this wrong. We all accept input on this site for BC, caliber, DOPE, scopes, gear, technique, procedures, et el, et el. Fun, interesting, but really unimportant in the really big picture. Why not follow a critical tip where it really matters. If someone posted on here about a great new technique to really hit your mark every time, wouldn't you at least give it some investigation??? If skeptical, don't believe, check out a couple books. What do you have to lose.....a few heartbeats?? Mark Cahill's book "One Heartbeat Away - Your Journey Into Eternity." Also, Eben Alexander, MD book "Proof of Heaven - A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife." Alexander is a neurosurgeon, a non-believer, until he had an amazing personal experience. Both available at libraries, Amazon, bookstores. Presents information, you decide. Don't decide by not making a conscious, informed decision. Check them out. Spend a few hours gathering info. If nothing else, find out what an old fool is fooled by. Humor an old geezer, for the fun of it. Have some fun at my expense. Enjoy. You owe it to yourself, your family, loved ones to choose, lead wisely. If you don't, and I am right, how will you explain that to your loved ones???? What do your have to gain??? What to lose??
A favorite Tee of mine says, "I may not be much, but HE thinks I am to die for." Another, "I've read the final chapter.....GOD WINS!!!! :) :) :)
HAPPY EASTER!!! HE IS RISEN!!!!!
I’ve read one heartbeat away! Great book. And I’m already a Christian. Still great though. The end is a wake up call for unbelievers.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amen, thank you almighty God for keeping your promise and sending a savior! Thank you Jesus for enduring the unimaginable for us!

Have mercy on us Lord, we ask you to intervene in the world and the hearts and minds of men and women. Please spare us your wrath for the filth and immorality that is enveloping our culture. Forgive our sins and grant us a reprieve and help us turn things around towards your Law; above all else, may your will be done!

Man you guys are great, lots of humble love for God among strong men here, thx for the inspiration.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom