happy wife,happy life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last night we went to ssp south to pickup a walther p22 she wanted,while i was paying for it tommy said i have 500 rnds of 9mm i can sell you. I told him i dont want to spend any more money.she said buy it i'm gonna go shoot my shield saturday. So there went the rest of my cash

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night we went to ssp south to pickup a walther p22 she wanted,while i was paying for it tommy said i have 500 rnds of 9mm i can sell you. I told him i dont want to spend any more money.she said buy it i'm gonna go shoot my shield saturday. So there went the rest of my cash

Haha! That's just about how it works around here too. The money in my pocket is my money, and the money in his pocket is my money ... :lookaroun

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! That's just about how it works around here too. The money in my pocket is my money, and the money in his pocket is my money ... :lookaroun

i had been stashin back a little here and there saving for a walther pps,but when the boss lady wants something plans change real quick. her gun hobby is getting expensive

Latest posts

Top Bottom