happy wife,happy life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you! My wife loves shooting her .40, and we got her a Ruger LC9 for Christmas for a CCW. Surprisingly, last Thanksgiving, she expressed an interest in her own AR15 after seeing how much I enjoyed them, so we found a deal on a lower and started building her one. Unfortunately, there are no BCG's available for who knows how long, but at least I can say I'm blessed with a great shooting partner! (and she's a better shot than me to boot!)

Soonr80

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife chose the shield 9mm she really liked the grip which kinda suprised me since she has small hands.
We got lucky one day at Academy, I called just as they were unpacking one.
She likes it, so do I, its what I carry when we are out together.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My wife shot all of mine, when we were getting ready to go home from the range I asked if she had seen my steel frame Model 39 S&W. She told me I didn't own one... it is now her S&W Model 39.
So I am looking for another 39. The steel frame ones are pricey.

Coonskinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are lucky men when we can share our love of guns with our loves.

So true.

My wife and I have been married for right at 21 years, and while she has never been in any way opposed to guns and my love affair with them, she has only recently began to show interest in them herself.

That makes me happy. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom