Harden....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ain't getting no love and deservingly so. Thunder Uuuuuupppp!

dzasv7x7a867v.cloudfront.net_product_photos_1638622_BackTogetherSquare_large.jpg

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The ultra capitalist mentality will never produce a winner. Harden proves this. He could have forsaken his greed for honor, respect, and pride! Instead.....he has money. Lots of money.

Also, when did KD grow a mustache?

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ultra capitalist mentality will never produce a winner. Harden proves this. He could have forsaken his greed for honor, respect, and pride! Instead.....he has money. Lots of money.

Also, when did KD grow a mustache?

It is really bizarre you are applying the communist mantra to a competitive sport.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He gets more money, more clock time and more points. He's said he feels bad about how it happened, but it's just business. I can't blame the guy and he seems to be a lot classier than a lot of NBA stars, so I wish him the best of luck.

Just not when he's playing the THUNDER!!! :D

tsmithwick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

if you like sharing the wealth you wont have to wait long and you can move back to Russia.

But i think there is a little bit of loyalty that you should have for your original team. Sometimes a bigger paycheck aint worth it. but hey it a free country and if he wants to work for a bigger pay check i do understand that.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He'll be a star in maybe 5 more years, but leaving a champion-level team to go to the Rockets (for more money and a higher position) wasn't smart in my opinion.

He could have hung on at OKC for 1 maybe 2 more years, gotten a ring or two and then been a super-star anywhere he wanted to go.

He's good, but he's never been the type of player that can carry a team (and it showed in the playoffs/championship game). I love how he basically knew that the Thunder knew his tricks so when he went in with his side-step lay-up and tried to switch it up on KD, Ibaka was sure to let him know that $#!+ wasn't gonna fly around here.

Lynn and Harden both have a ways to go - and Parsons came out of nowhere to give their team a ton of well-rounded raw talent, but they're still young and don't really have enough leadership. Harden jumped the gun if you ask me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom