Thunder Stadium Vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy for everyone who wanted it. Sorry for everyone who didn’t.

I’ve actually never been in the current arena or been to a NBA game. An organization I’m associated with has a luxury suite there that has been offered to me many times. Maybe some day I’ll go just so I can say I’ve been.
I'd wait until the new arena is built though. The luxury suites in paycom are sooo shabby. Really quite unacceptably so.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In about two years the city is going to want a special tax to repave roads.

I would not be surprised if after the arena is built and the team locks in the contract with the city, the team gets sold.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All with no tax increase. Not deceptive at all.
$950,000,000 extra out of people’s pockets, and they are not increasing taxes.
George Orwell would love the new speak.
Extending a tax that would have gone away otherwise is nothing if not an increase (in duration of the tax).

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In about two years the city is going to want a special tax to repave roads.

I would not be surprised if after the arena is built and the team locks in the contract with the city, the team gets sold.

Their solution to bad roads is for larger trucks/suvs to become more popular and to be pushed by the auto mfrs. Can't feel pot holes if you have 33s and 10in of suspension travel.

The masses (very few of which are on this forum) decide which way the wind blows and the masses like big shiny things, not paying less taxes, and having very mainstream views about consumerism and the economy.

In the grand scheme of things, OSA is a nuthouse of people with fringe ideas who are not in touch with reality.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their solution to bad roads is for larger trucks/suvs to become more popular and to be pushed by the auto mfrs. Can't feel pot holes if you have 33s and 10in of suspension travel.

The masses (very few of which are on this forum) decide which way the wind blows and the masses like big shiny things, not paying less taxes, and having very mainstream views about consumerism and the economy.

In the grand scheme of things, OSA is a nuthouse of people with fringe ideas who are not in touch with reality.
The worst in me comes out when I am in touch with reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom