has anyone ever spotted a concealed weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i've never been made nor have i seen anyone carrying. I did however bend over in walmart to pick up a DVD and i know i was "exposed" for a couple seconds but no one seen

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I firmly believe that most people do not care or notice. Haven't you ever seen the soccer moms all talking at the same time to each other. Or how about the latest reality show. Unless you are packing your gun looking like you are about to commit an armed robbery, then likely no one cares or notices it. Folks are way to self absorbed most times.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a guy at an outdoor pow wow with a 1911 stuffed down the back of his pants. It printed on his t-shirt pretty boldly, then the shirt rode up and the weapon itself was showing - no holster. And he kept futzing with it, too, like he wasn't at all used to it. Made me nervous... I quietly pointed him out to one of the LEOs in the area and they took him aside. Turned out he was an off-duty security guard and it was 'OK' for him to have it. The funny thing was I ended up standing next to him sometime later and told him I was the guy who 'turned him in' and why!

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I showed up at a guys rent house once to do some work, when he leaned over to unlock the door his vest shouwed the bottom half of his serpa and his Glock. After the door was open and we went inside I asked "So, how do you like your Serpa?"

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plenty of printing and holster clips. Don't recall ever spotting a gun clear of cover. Excluding some of the cops I know who's level of give a damn is lower than others on the subject.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Guy at the salad bar at Mackie McNear's. His shirt had ridden up and gotten hung on the grip of his gun. Not a big deal ... just told him about it. He pulled his shirt down and apologized. Told him that was okay ... nice to know we had back up ... LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom