has anyone ever spotted a concealed weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait I take that back. I was at my Step Sister's Rehersal Dinner when I heard a loud ka thunk. It was someones Glock in a Uncle Mikes Holster hitting the floor. He as descretely as he could picked it up and stuck it under his shirt until he could break away and fix his problem.

reich10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw guy at HH who had come in to buy some reloading supplies and his shirt had got caught on his Cowboy Action revolver stuck in his IWB holster. thats True Grit right there hahaha.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've seen some pretty obvious printing. I wish the law here could be more like Arkansas:

(1) “Concealed” means to cover from observation so as to prevent public
view;

Printing doesn't seem to be a problem.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw an older lady at the pharmacy one day, she was sitting next to me and when she stood up her jacket was tucked behind her pistol. I stepped up be hind her and quietly told her ... she fixed it and said thanks.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Theres prolly gunna be alot more spotting of ccw's going on in the future...when open carry law passes. And it will.

I wonder if anyone will actually carry in the open view?
I do not believe I will ever carry in the open, but I would greatly appreciative of not having to worry so much about being made.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one I ever spotted for sure was an off duty cop that I know. I don't think I've ever been made, but I did carry the other day, into Homeland, and after I realized that my shirt was tighter than I thought, so I'm sure I was obviously printing. I originally had a fleece over it, but it had warmed up and I took it off.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen several concealed weapons printing, some slightly, some pretty obvious. A few clips on tucked IWB holsters. Two that I can remember where part of the actual gun was visible and not just printing. One was so obvious that even my wife saw it - and it took her about a year to finally catch on that I carried every time I left the house.

But I'm sure that I pay a lot more attention than the average person on the street talking/texting/whatever. I tend to look at what people wear and ask how I could conceal a gun in that attire - kind of a mental exercise that I do to pay attention to my surrounding instead of walking around like a zombie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom