Has anyone taken the intro to marksmanship class at USSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have a class May 26th (sat before memorial day) and since I am relatively new to shooting and guns in general, figured this might be a good course to take. Any thoughts on the class??

stephens285

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I have not taken that particular course but I do have a membership there and I participate in the training group. The way they explained it to me is that you can take the all day course and pay whatever the amount is or get a membership with the training group included and take them in sections. Its only about 50 bucks a month and has been awesome so far. You would start with the Handgun 1 class and go from there. very very cool. Hope this helps!

46and2

It's probably too late for the OP to sign up if he hasn't already, but my wife and I LOVED the class. Our instructor was a woman who was very easy to work with and a lot of fun. I highly recommend it to any beginner.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the info, I will find out when their next one is. I have had a situation arise, where a family member is very sick in the hospital with cancer, and decided now wouldnt be the right time to take it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom