Has anyone tried Red Fork Distillery in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not associated with them. Just ran into them today. Wife liked their bourbons and rums. I liked their straight bourbon, enough to buy a large bottle of the barrel reserve. Apple bourbon for Wife. I like the idea of supporting locally owned businesses. IF you are into theses sorts of things you may give them a try. Small batch distillery.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Give us a report on TASTE ... I tried a local distillery out of Oklahoma and would not recommend it to a drunkard!! Sitting here enjoying some 12 year Whistle Pig at the moment, do not mind paying for a good whiskey no matter where it comes from but hate when I buy something that tastes like shite . Last local I tried I infused with coffee beans so as to be drinkable with milk LOL. Kind of a red neck white Russian :cool:

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bourbon was MUCH smoother than Jack, had a nice flavour. Not going to beat Belvanie or Glennlivitch but still good. Would put it with Rebecca Creek. Prefer it to straight Kentucky sipping whiskey. Liked the apple better than Evan Williams.

Wife liked the Rum, I was not as taken with it but I like cheap rum or black (high molasses) rum.

I did NOT like the creme de mint! Wife drank mine and liked it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom