has anyone used TDSA for training?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they seem to have a good reputation ,,, we are planning on doing more than just the basic certification.

thanks

The general consensus is that AP1 is the best intro handgun class around. I was an inexperienced shooter when I took the class in July. It opened up a whole new world for me.

If you own firearms for defensive purposes, you owe it to yourself (and your family & neighbors) to become as proficient as possible.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the Advanced Concealed Carry with them last year. Great guys, great info, top notch all the way. Can't wait to get to my next class. Going to try to do the AP1 in 2011.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And Traxxis; if you werent hiding from me, youd have shot with me, too. ;)

Seriously though, come shoot some IDPA with us this weekend.

haha... I guess I missed this. :) I've actually never shot IDPA, maybe I'll try to give it a shot soon.

I gotta hide from you master shooters... all it does is depress me!

I do like shooting with guys like yourself, I really learn a lot just watching.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes indeed, I've took Marshall Luton's TDSA AP-1 Pistol and his Urban Rifle class and can tell you they are worth your money and time. Marshall and his TDSA instructors will guide you along the weapons handling path from where ever your skill level is currently at. They will improve your gun handling/manipulation skills to a noticably higher level than anyone not fortunate enough to have this training advantage. TDSA training will show you how to train on your own and make the most of your time and ammo budget. I've found after about 32 years of shooting practice, training and competing that you can waste a lot of time and money/ammo, shooting incorrectly, reinforcing sloppy, bad habits and techniques.

Latest posts

Top Bottom