Has OSA been hacked???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WARNING check your bank accounts!!!!!!

I received an email today that said,"Thank you for purchasing an account upgrade at Oklahoma Shooters." I did NOT authorize this. On 2/7/2023 I got an email from Support Dev offering a "discount" on renewing my account. It referenced an incorrect amount that I supposedly paid last year. My bank says the only way they can get my money back is if I cancel the card and get a new one. What a pain in the rear, because a lot of accounts are connected to that card.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I received an email today that said,"Thank you for purchasing an account upgrade at Oklahoma Shooters." I did NOT authorize this. On 2/7/2023 I got an email from Support Dev offering a "discount" on renewing my account. It referenced an incorrect amount that I supposedly paid last year. My bank says the only way they can get my money back is if I cancel the card and get a new one. What a pain in the rear, because a lot of accounts are connected to that card.

It probably renews every year. If you've ever been a member, you have to actively cancel renewals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom