Have you ever watched a Film that was so bad it was good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the sentence does not make sense, but I do not know any other way to describe them.

I am talking about ones like:

Rocky Horror Picture show

The Adventures ofBuckaroo BanzaiAcross the 8th Dimension

I just watched one it was called

Iron Sky, it was so bad that it was actually pretty good, I made sure I watched the whole thing. This might become a cult classic.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched Into the Storm a couple of nights ago. It was so bad that it just sucked.

On the other hand. Napoleon Dynamite was so bad, it was awesome.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MST3k stayed on TV for years making fun of terrible films. Then it got to where they could only afford really bad ones, and the show sort of died. Their earlier stuff is truly inspired.

I believe a sci fi classic, Forbidden Planet, is the worst movie that enjoys a pretty good reputation (for some reason that has never been clear to me)

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YES! Napoleon Dynamite was going to be mine. My wife and I watched it and were like "WTF did we just watch", then a few months later I rented it again for some reason. It had been stuck in my head some of the dumb things that were said. I watched it for the second time and I was ROLLING. I bought it the next day. Hilarious movie, definitely better the second time around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom