Have you ever watched a Film that was so bad it was good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question about this post is, where did you find the rocky horror picture show? susan sarandon won't even admit to being in that show even though it was a broadway hit for like 10 years and video stores made mega bucks off of it for years and years after it was put on tape. i watched it once when i was a teen, or maybe i dreamed that i watched it while i slept. i'd say it was so bad it was good if jason voorhees jumped out every now and then to cut off someone's head. that's the only thing that would grab my attention. sorry i like gore, blood, and guts. R.H.P.S. was just so bad it was bad, but that's one man's opinion. :) I watched a movie that I would say it was along the lines of so bad it was good. That movie was Dream House on netflix. To my suprise, there wasn't much gore. go figure! LOL

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'Bad Santa'. I truly believe Billy Bob Thornton was really drunk thru the entire movie its so bad, but I love seeing and miss Bernie Mac. Watched the bad'er version again for like the hundredth time earlier Sunday evening. Wife walks thru rolling her eyes, she hates it and wont ever watch that movie again (or any of the 'Hangover' and 'Jackass' movies that we have tricked her into watching). Will probably watch it again once more before Christmas while making my super spicy hot as hell version of chex mix. Its a tradition for me same as 'Rudolph' and the original 'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas'.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must admit, Flash Gordon was one of those movies. The last star fighter wasn't really a bad movie at all to me, but i was young when i saw it and I liked space flicks back then just as much as i do now. my head is always up in the clouds when it isn't up my rear end!

Latest posts

Top Bottom