Have you ever watched a Film that was so bad it was good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most recent one that comes to my mind I think is named "The Devil's Misfits" - crazy clown meets Texas Chainsaw Massacre kindof deal.

Read some good movie names from the late 60's early 70's - I will throw out a few more:

"Something for Everyone"

"Fritz the Cat" (animated)

"The Wrong Box"

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick Swayze will kick your ass, if he reads this post.

Patrick Swayze (r.i.p.) passed away in Sept of 2009 from pancreatic cancer. our conversation on this rock is probably nothing he will ever worry over. :) Point break was one of the the best movies he did. My other favorite P.S. movie was Ghost even if his character had to be carried by Whoopi. Yeah yeah yeah, it was a love story, but it had a darned good story line. He was a flexible actor and he could sing too.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Starship Troopers

This one was definitely a hole riddled plot. If the human race had the tech to fly into deep space to another system, why didn't they just blast all of the planets that were a threat. Oh wait, the writers couldn't have made a movie about that! LOL
All in all, it was entertaining just watching the blood, guts, and mutilation. I'm really beginning to think I am sick in the head or something! What about Kill Bill? any takers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom