HB 2994 Firearm Freedom Act!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOKI weapon systems is going to be up and running very soon in Coalgate. I actually met with Brad and Eric on Wed. And like what I saw. They have a good product lineup coming including ar platform rifles, some 1911 style pistols, some subgun stuff, and possibly a line of suppressors. I am proud to have these guys in Coalgate and look forward to watching their business grow.

Lokiweaponsystems.com

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A bit off topic but not really,

Has any one else noticed the sudden uptake in all these state bills declaring in some for or another that big bad D.C. doesnt have the right to control us anymore. Komiefornia with the pot, all the states with the made here sold here no of your business bills, there have been a few others... Just seems like the tides are changing a little bit towards states running themselves again and telling D.C. to butt out.

And I couldnt be happier haha

Savage250

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This article sites "HB 1685" but the actual senate bill is 2994. What gives? I don't understand much of this I guess. Do the numbers change when the bills go from the House to the Senate?

As of 4/15/10, the Legislature website says SA's pending. I'm lost.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Did anyone expect anything else? brad henry is an obamanation wannabe. Hell - the state's democrats overwhelmingly selected Ms. Clinton in the presidential primary but mr. henry chose to go with the obamanation.

What a douche!

He'll veto the open carry bill too. It appears to be veto proof in the senate. House hasn't voted yet so that's up in the air. Won't matter anyway. henry will veto it too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom