HB 3354 - Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I voted against it because the senate put an amendment on it that stated that an enforcement officer could not ask a person who his open carrying if they had a permit! That would allow felons and illegal aliens to be able to carry with NO restrictions! That is not good! Sorry if I disappoint you. Brian

They obviously don't know how to read a bill before they vote.

http://webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/2009-10bills/HB/HB3354_ENR.RTF

taymoor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to see a rally by the capital building. I'd like to see who all would be interested in doing it sometime next week though. I wouldn't want to pickett alone. If you'd be interested just post a quick reply!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OKLAHOMAAAAAAAA

Nik

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to see a rally by the capital building. I'd like to see who all would be interested in doing it sometime next week though. I wouldn't want to pickett alone. If you'd be interested just post a quick reply!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OKLAHOMAAAAAAAA

Nice kitten...:bigeye:

taymoor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lucky kitten...
but about the rally. It would show a united front to all of the representatives and get some good media coverage for the issue. coverage=accountability for congress. accountability=proper representation

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You expect the overpaid clowns to both READ and VOTE on the bills...man, that sounds like a lot of work.

You have high expectations for our "leaders"

Your opinion... but considering what goes on "off-the-air" (as in NOT in the chamber), I don't think they are overpaid at all.

It's one thing to read every bill before voting on it. It just ain't gonna happen unless they are willing to let their work become their mistress.

It's another to form an opinion of it and claim "facts" that aren't even there and then show the world your ignorance.

jberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a concealed carrier and don't think I would ever carry openly, but I would like this to be overturned because I don't want a felony conviction if my weapon is ever inadvertently exposed or printing. I suspect there are others out there that feel the same way.
We really need a state leader who isn't afraid he/she won't get a judicial appointment down the line if they go againt the president, ( with a lower case "p".)

Latest posts

Top Bottom