Heading to the indoor range tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I going to shoot tomorrow. Taking the 1911, Ruger and (don't laugh it's a great little carry gun) my Bersa Thunder 380. Haven't shot the 380 in a long time so I figured I'd drop 50 rounds with it at 12 yards to kick the dust off. Have to pick up some ammo because I'm not shooting that expensive stuff...Ha!
Really looking forward to the range. Kind of a stress reliever for me when golf is out.
Doubt I will post the pictures here as no one seems to do that. Very seldom get any feedback anyway.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my range day today. Had to have a p30sk vs glock 26 death match. Good times. And I shot speer Lawman for the first time and that stuff is great ammo.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I going to shoot tomorrow. Taking the 1911, Ruger and (don't laugh it's a great little carry gun) my Bersa Thunder 380. Haven't shot the 380 in a long time so I figured I'd drop 50 rounds with it at 12 yards to kick the dust off. Have to pick up some ammo because I'm not shooting that expensive stuff...Ha!
Really looking forward to the range. Kind of a stress reliever for me when golf is out.
Doubt I will post the pictures here as no one seems to do that. Very seldom get any feedback anyway.

On the contrary, my friend. Pictures are always wanted... and rest assured, if it's feed back that ye want, it's feedback ye shall get! So go forth and shoot the paper-men and then take photos and post up ye old results for all to see, and "comment" on.

I was gonna go down to Big Boys today, but the cleaning lady is postponed until Monday so I will go then, since I have to be out of the house and thus out of the way while she is here, according to She Who Must be Obeyed (aka: Wife).

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The p30sk won the shooting portion of the competition. I was more accurate and consistent with it. It shoots almost like a full size pistol. Now to see how it carries. If that goes well it will replace my g26 for daily carry.
I am biased, since I carry a P2000SK, but there is no comparison between those two pistols. Glock, like Hi Point, makes a good pistol for people on a budget, but for quality of workmanship, materials, accuracy, and reliability, it is HK all the way. Check with Top Gun Supply online to see if they have a Milt Sparks VM II in stock for your SK. A quality pistol deserves quality leather, and the Sparks Versa Max II is about the best IWB holster out there. I have one for my P2000SK, and it carries wonderfully.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I will check them out. I've always heard good things about their holsters. I have no doubt it will carry good. It's a little bigger than the g26 but actually has curves that should fit better against my extra curves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom