Who's shooting tomorrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to the range tomorrow but just shooting the 1911 and ruger. Getting ready to clean them (WITH BALLISTOL..HA) from shooting yesterday.
Let's hear who all going, what your going to shoot, and where your going to shoot (if you want).
Then, tomorrow, post your targets.
If it's your first time to the that range, post a review, or if it's a place you go all the time, tell us the good things about the place too.
I like range talk. Tell us about how your gun was running that day, what you are working on or what your happy/sad about the results. You've seen my targets. I post the good and the less good (Ha) and I will be posting mine tomorrow.
Don't let me the only one.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hoping to go to Red Castle this weekend with my gf to shoot a S&W 325 Night Guard, and to do a back-to-back comparison of a Tromix Saiga S12 and a Vepr 12 shotgun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I WAS going to shoot steel challenge tomorrow at the Ponca range, but my plans have been altered by my social director.
If I can find time to put the new Dawson sights I got today on my M&P Pro 5", I'll shoot the classifier match at the okc gun club Sunday.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I WAS going to shoot steel challenge tomorrow at the Ponca range, but my plans have been altered by my social director.
If I can find time to put the new Dawson sights I got today on my M&P Pro 5", I'll shoot the classifier match at the okc gun club Sunday.
Take a picture of the new Dawson sights installed on the M&P and post your results Sunday.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the weather forecast for tomorrow, checked with USGS, looked at Doppler future scan radar, looked in the skies for enemy planes and nil. No ice/snow/flooding tomorrow. No earthquakes expected tomorrow. No supercells on the horizon so no tornadoes tomorrow. No Japanese planes spotted so attack is not imminent.
No excuse not to shoot tomorrow....right?
Well maybe not but if you are, post your results.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Just talking about folks like us that go out on weekends and shoot a bit. Would like to see more targets posted. More talk about the ranges they are shooting at. The guns they are shooting..ammo.....gun stuff.
I'm looking forward to next week but would sure enjoy seeing the stuff people are doing all the time posted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom