Heads up to Lee customers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my loadmaster that I picked up earlier this year... Once you get the bugs worked out of it in initial set up it hums... The bullet feeder sucks though... don't waste money on that peice of garbage, when it's not feeding them into the press itself it's dumping an entire tube of bullets on my garage floor... it's just as fast to set the bullets up to your left and hand feed them... my only complaint about the loadmaster though, even my priming problems seemed to work out once I got the carrier aligned and found the grease lug that was out of whack.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

This is certainly good news to hear about Lee. It wasn't that many years ago that Lee was known for charging you for even the smallest of part requests, even as little as $2. I'm glad to hear they are stepping up and handling their customers better now, good for them.

Thanks,

Alan

cernstus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can truly say that lee customer service is wonderful, however, having said that, I had two load masters. One in .45acp and one in 9mm. The .45 acp ran like a champ for a year. The 9mm never did prime right. Numerous calls to service and no solutions. Numerous adjustments and no luck. Out of a hundred rounds I would get 25 tipped primers, regardless of brand. Finally bought a square deal and have had one tipped primer in over 10 thousand rounds. I talked to several old loaders who told me ahead of time that 9mm is a tough caliber to load consistantly, I have to disagree now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom