Heavy when Full

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually buy the plastic 30 cal ammo cans when Atwoods or whoever runs them cheap, and use them for storage of pistol/AR ammo. Have a few of the 50/100 round ammo boxes for each caliber that make the shooting trips usually and then refill from ammo cans as needed. I tried "halving" one tonight after loading some 38 specials today, his and hers style...View attachment 245083

My gf wants to know where you got the pink bullets. I assume you reloaded those?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
DFFBD630-B2BE-43E9-BD78-984EC43948BC.jpeg
I recently moved. Everything in the bed of my truck was full of ammo, duffle bag of ammo included. This was about halfway through loading the bed. Easily one of the top 5 worst loads I had when moving, only to be beat by my obscenely heavy couches, my tools, and my home theater speakers.

while I dislike the plastic boxes, I have a really hard time justifying the cost of the metal ammo boxes now. Even at surplus stores I’m seeing prices near $30/can. They just sit in the closet, and when I need ammo for a range/hunting outing I just grab the ammo and drop it in my range/hunting bag as necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom