Hell has frozen over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno if he's trolling, i doubt it. Really i dont care. I just laugh at the thought of JB trying to argue for Mitt Romneys cause. What a joke. Like a kid preferring liver and cow tongue to McNuggets.

Who said you had to argue mitt Romneys cause if you are registered R? I damn sure didn't.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who said you had to argue mitt Romneys cause if you are registered R? I damn sure didn't.

Lots of R's argued for Romney, knowbody said they HAD to. I damn sure didnt either. What i did say was it woulda been funny to hear JB argue for Romneys cause.

But who cares anyway. We've got a gun ban comming and even tho the GOP sucks, theyre all we have to help us prevent that. I bet they sell us out too.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Now Mr. Luker66,

I do prefer liver and tounge over mcnuggets!!!!! I like my liver in goose pate and pork liver in boudin as for my tounge I like it in those mexican tacos...lingua to be exact.

Just messin' with ya brother...but I do like pate, boudin and lingua over mcnuggets!!! To tell the truth, I'd eat the old horse meat Alpo over mcnuggets. Yep, Alpo use to make...on the label...horse meat.canned Alpo. I use to feed this to my bulldogs and was once bet to eat a can for $150 bucks. Easiet bet I ever won!!!

Cohiba

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Now Mr. Luker66,

I do prefer live and tounge over mcnuggets!!!!! I like my liver in goose pate and pork liver in boudin as for.my tounge I like it n those mexican tacos...lingua to be exact.

Just messin' with ya brother...but I do like pate, boudin and lingua over.mcnuggets!!!

Cohiba

yuck!! Have you been smoking hydroponic cigars with JB? Liver pate and GOP, gross.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After the first of the year, I am registering as a Republican. I do not agree with them on tort reform or immigration, and I am still socially liberal, but I cannot and will not support a political party that wants to neuter my rights as an American. I'll continue to argue for access to the court house and for social justice, but I will also fight for our rights to be free men. I cannot do that in the Democratic Party.

Ah crap! After the first of the year I'm leaving the Republican party....

I better stay where I am, I don't know who would take me. Before you change, you do know I'm Republican and there are others like me here, right? And you can't kick me out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom