Hell has frozen over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After the first of the year, I am registering as a Republican. I do not agree with them on tort reform or immigration, and I am still socially liberal, but I cannot and will not support a political party that wants to neuter my rights as an American. I'll continue to argue for access to the court house and for social justice, but I will also fight for our rights to be free men. I cannot do that in the Democratic Party.

Why do you have to choose between the better of two terrible evils ? Come on JB, you're a "thinking man". To hell with the Deomocrats AND the Republicans. Just be an Independent or Libertarian.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dunno if he's trolling, i doubt it. Really i dont care. I just laugh at the thought of JB trying to argue for Mitt Romneys cause. What a joke. Like a kid preferring liver and cow tongue to McNuggets.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting move, JB. I registered as an R when I turned 18 - mainly because Reagan was gun-friendly. I also foolishly volunteered my life to be used by the military, thinking of Mom, Apple Pie, and threst of the BS young men are sold.

Observing the Ds and Rs over the years, I've come to believe that either one will sell you out in a heartbeat, and with very few exceptions, the ruling few could care less about ideology.

D= abortion, homosexual marriage, handouts, affirmative action, amnesty...gun control.
Under pressure, R= abortion, homosexual marriage, handouts, affirmative action, amnesty...gun control.

Both will gladly send young men and women to die for Israel, God, Mom and Apple Pie.

I hate'em both equally.

I agree with you 100%.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you can support the 2A as a Dem or Libertarian or Independant. Whats the advantage of switching party affilliation? None, unless you have an agenda or want to be identified with a particular party for personal reasons.

I would imagine it has to do with the fact that you have absolutely no political power in OK if you are independent or libertarian.

At least if you are registered R, you can try and nominate as libertarian a representative as possible and move the direction of the party.

Latest posts

Top Bottom