HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just seen in on news9...
Kelly ogle had a talk with st.senator Steve Russell (R), regarding the happening and in conclusion he said there is a high
chance if retaliation on U.S. "WE SHOULD PREPARE OURSELVES FOR A BACKLASH" -Steve Russell. 11:05pm

Way to go media...scare the sheople!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep hearing people say this but none have ever said what freedoms we have lost that are guaranteed by the Constitution. Maybe you can enlighten me?

Many that are to be protected by the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Eighth, as well as freedom from Federal overreach as protected by Article I Section 8 and the Ninth and Tenth.

But of course, "conservatives" and Republicans ignore the facts that incriminate their side, just like "liberals" and Democrats.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, the reports of this happening last week were false. Obama's statement said the operation happened today. Hopefully we'll see video of this operation. Reports are that one of OBL's sons was killed, as well. I google mapped the area - it's a big Pak military town. Someones got some 'splainin' to do. No way they gov/military didn't know what was going on in that compound

Latest posts

Top Bottom