Help-Daughter needs ski clothes ASAP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sam's Surplus. Cheapest price in town because they only made one commercial in the 1980's and just rerun it every now and then.

If not I'm sure a Target or Walmart on the way skiing would have something instock.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I went skiing in jeans and a Carhartt. I had a blast and ended up in just a hoodie by the end of the first hour. I also ripped the crotch to my knee of my jeans at the top of the mountain and had to ski down with an unpleasant breeze.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sam's Surplus. Cheapest price in town because they only made one commercial in the 1980's and just rerun it every now and then.

If not I'm sure a Target or Walmart on the way skiing would have something instock.

It's not just he's cheap on the commercial. He's cheap on everything, hvac and roofing is what I saw and he went bare minimum on both.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have a Ace's hardware store that sells Ski Stuff, they are having a huge sale right now. Ours in Lawton has the stuff, but the owners are big into skiing. I wish I was going, I love snow skiing!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom