help me with a new build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If it is a metal buttplate and you don't want to mess with it, you could probably pick up a newer one that wouldn't matter for dirt cheap. I enjoyed refinishing the stock on a cheap .22 I bought.

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai51.tinypic.com_10ye22s.jpg

This is what I did to my 10/22. Tacticool stock, 20" butler creek barrel, picatinny mount, 6-24X50 leapers mildot, trigger work(by me), auto bolt release(by me), and assembled by me. Shoots under 1" at 50yds with some real good ammo. Nice tactical rig/trainer. 22lr at 100yds is kinda like shooting distance with bigger rifles. Wind plays hell on em and it helps your training regiment. Good luck and nice snag

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
turned the stock down on our big sander at work. refinishing today. i thnk it looks cool smoothed out. i'll get some pics up later.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
ok, i took the good advise from the members here. i liked all the cost saving ideas. turned down the stock, volquartzen hammer and spring, used tru-glo tactical red/green dot from h8ns8n and of course, finish it off with a sticker. it will keep the stock barrel as it will do nickel size groups at 50yds. total cost after tax and shipping $192. not bad for a fun plinker
ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae253_dlbleak_P3240205.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom