Help name my new puppy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife picked up a puppy today from the humane society, and are having difficulty coming up with a name we both love.

He's a German Shepherd/Husky mix, about 3 months old. He's mellow, and great with our 2 year old daughter.

Help us out, OSA!

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_05_12_aresazy4.jpg

Yesterday while trying to come up with names I joking suggested "Master Chief" (a Halo reference, for you non-gamers). My wife discounted it quickly, and we kept searching for names. For whatever reason, my wife started liking Master Chief (Chief for short), so we're going with that. It's a plus that our daughter can say "Chief", and as well. And I've already secured the name "Cortana" if we get him a female companion in the future.

I thank all of you who suggested names, they were certainly helpful, even though we didn't end up picking one (though I was fond of Ruger and Apollo!).

Last edited:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That puppy looks like a "Ruger" to me or since he's a shelter pet you could name him "Rescue" or "Angel" (which works for a male or female dog IMO). Oh, and good for you taking in a shelter pet! We've got two kitties we adopted that we're feral and are now the biggest love monsters in the world! Our third kitty I adopted from the Humane Society as a kitten. She's just the most amazing little creature you could imagine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom