Help with my AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are going for the tacti-cool thing, why not add a few look good things that are really functional like a Magpul BAD lever, wide "tactical" latch charging handle, Phantom Compensator with the CQB "talons", gold match trigger, etc.

There best "look cool" features are the ones that add USEFUL functionality and work for YOU.

rharp002

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started down the tacti-cool road, got as far as the quad rail and vertical grip with iron sights (I know not far) then decided I'd rather spend money on ammo and practice shooting it first. A 22LR conversion is a nice touch for less than $200 then you can plink away all day

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more **** you add, the more weight you add. Being a shooter at a range isn't a big deal, but lug that thing around for a day and I bet all that **** will be coming off PDQ. adding for functionality is one thing, adding for movie tacticool looks is just DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henry

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the money, NcStar makes most of the "add on's" you are ;looking for. Yea, they are Chinese, but check the manufacture place of your higher priced stuff. And, there are NcStar dealers all over the state that will sell to you as cheap as internet order

Latest posts

Top Bottom