Help with nylon 66!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bureau602

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I took it upon myself to completely disassemble my nylon 66. As you who are familiar with nylon 66 , this was a huge mistake. After researching it appears this gun is tough to get back together. Does anybody know of a gunsmith that can put it back together? I literally have a sack full of parts. The gun is not worth much but given to me by a family member, so I would like to get it fixed.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Brazilian knock off 66 and it was my first gun ever so I won't take it apart for that very reason, I've heard they are a nightmare to get back together.

I wish you all the luck in getting it put back together - they are great little guns.

fire65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bummer. Reminds me of when I was a kid and took my Nylon 76 lever action apart. My dad finally found a gunsmith to put it back together. Luck to you

oksmle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roy Hawkins at R&S Gun Service here in Moore has worked on a few of them. Don't know if he would take on a "basket case" because of the possibility of missing parts. But here is his phone number: 405-799-4867.

Latest posts

Top Bottom