Here come the obamabucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regina

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I truly do wish I could tell you that there is a party out there that has the American people's best interest at heart. Up until 2008 I thought that was the Libertarian party, then they gave us Bob Barr for a candidate. The guy who voted for the PATRIOT act, worked heavily with the CIA, PENNED the new definition of marriage, and I realized I was apart of a party that had now become Republicans in a cheap Libertarian suit. We are so screwed :).

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I truly do wish I could tell you that there is a party out there that has the American people's best interest at heart. Up until 2008 I thought that was the Libertarian party, then they gave us Bob Barr for a candidate. The guy who voted for the PATRIOT act, worked heavily with the CIA, PENNED the new definition of marriage, and I realized I was apart of a party that had now become Republicans in a cheap Libertarian suit. We are so screwed :).

I haven't yet met a Libertarian who wasn't upset about that.

Suddenly, more people were volunteering to go to conventions.

Even so, you couldn't vote for Barr in Oklahoma...

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They wanted a change from Bush too, and look at where we are. The problem is the extreme positions. Like it or not, that is the problem. The right and left wing extremists have hijacked the political debate. We are going to swing back and forth until the majority of Americans somehow find their voice, the voice of moderation, and restore some sanity to or political life.

I agree with you JB. I had two points to make in starting this thread as follows.

1. Its ironic how obama was on the currency that had the leading number of votes in a contest published by a liberal rag. Almost as good as winning the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing.

2. Theres a wisea$$ in every bunch... and that is me. Hence, the reasoning behind my origional post.

Also in closing I'll say that people wanted change and thats what they got...change in their pockets instead of dollar bills.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy who voted for the PATRIOT act,
I may be wrong, but I think the Patriot is still in force. It seems that the Left hated the Patriot act and the Guantanamo jails only when the Republicans where in charge.
worked heavily with the CIA,

There must be a point there but I missed it completely. Is there something wrong with the CIA?
I know that the far Left hates the CIA with passion, they consider them one of the reasons communism failed. Hollywood makes this point perfectly clear, in every movie involving the CIA, they are portrayed in a negative light.
Members of this forum usually resist such brainwashing.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wanted a change from Bush too, and look at where we are. The problem is the extreme positions. Like it or not, that is the problem. The right and left wing extremists have hijacked the political debate. We are going to swing back and forth until the majority of Americans somehow find their voice, the voice of moderation, and restore some sanity to or political life.

If you consider how life in the US has changed under the influence, propaganda, and brainwashing of the Left, it is quite clear that the Left has been pushing their agenda successfully, which makes me reluctant to listen about your "swings". It has been a one party success, hammering the sickle around our necks.
One has to be quite a ways to the Left to see it otherwise.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost as good as winning the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing.

This is a prime example of media bias. While the news media spent large amounts of ink on whether Palin could see Russia from her roof or porch or kitchen, they must have found that the Nobel prize was justified and did not raise a stink. An international act of bias of unprecedented proportions was accepted as OK. The moron was nominated before he had even taken the oath of POTUS. People need to wake up and realize that these things are not normal, that we are being manipulated and the Press is part of it.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People need to wake up and realize that these things are not normal, that we are being manipulated and the Press is part of it.

Take a look at the falling ratings of most of the lousy popular media outlets in this country, and you can see that more and more people are "waking up". There will always be those that believe that the mainstream media in this country is only just news, though I don't know why.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take a look at the falling ratings of most of the lousy popular media outlets in this country, and you can see that more and more people are "waking up". There will always be those that believe that the mainstream media in this country is only just news, though I don't know why.

You are correct but, look at some of the comments.
:cry11:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think the Patriot is still in force. It seems that the Left hated the Patriot act and the Guantanamo jails only when the Republicans where in charge.

You are correct.

It's much like the Republicans and the individual mandate requiring the purchase of health insurance. It was the Heritage Foundation's idea in 1993, but it failed. As soon as the Democrats mentioned support for it this time around, it became a bad idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom