Here is what the Demorats are thinking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just made another trip into the abyss.

In a hate Bernie thread, one poster puts up this which got a huge fanfare.

let the primaries run their course and decide the one that is best for our country. We have much more to be furious over than our next presidential possibilities. Just remember this: Rick Perry, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, Lindsay Graham, Little Marco, Another Bush, (Please Clap), Kasich, Carly and TRUMP!! That was their field. Combined, cannot equal the intellect, dignity and hope ANY one of our current field offers. Let our candidates stump and present themselves, we vote, and then, fight like our lives depend on the one we choose. No more internal back stabbing, especially this far out, and with the hell we are currently in. All of these liberal left candidates are going to run against ONE idiot, treasonous, traitor to our democracy. United, he will be gone, hopefully, in Prison with his family and many, many co-conspiring GOP members.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

let the primaries run their course and decide the one that is best for our country. We have much more to be furious over than our next presidential possibilities. Just remember this: Rick Perry, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, Lindsay Graham, Little Marco, Another Bush, (Please Clap), Kasich, Carly and TRUMP!! That was their field. Combined, cannot equal the intellect, dignity and hope ANY one of our current field offers.
That’s frigging awesome! Just wish Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was old enough to include in that group. Her intellect and foresight into this nations woes are worthy of a run for POTUS. She’s much more intelligent about finances and economics than any Republican.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

let the primaries run their course and decide the one that is best for our country. We have much more to be furious over than our next presidential possibilities. Just remember this: Rick Perry, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Rand Paul, Lindsay Graham, Little Marco, Another Bush, (Please Clap), Kasich, Carly and TRUMP!! That was their field. Combined, cannot equal the intellect, dignity and hope ANY one of our current field offers. Let our candidates stump and present themselves, we vote, and then, fight like our lives depend on the one we choose. No more internal back stabbing, especially this far out, and with the hell we are currently in. All of these liberal left candidates are going to run against ONE idiot, treasonous, traitor to our democracy. United, he will be gone, hopefully, in Prison with his family and many, many co-conspiring GOP members.
Now see there... Proof positive that anyone who thinks they can reason, debate or compromise with these twits are as much twitted as the twits.

OBTW, that Einstein forgot Cruz and Christie. :blush:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democratic underground posters are on the young side, very out of touch and lacking in abilities and experience. If their photos or ages were posted you would be much less inclined to think these folks were representative of much except mentally unstable seekers of comraderie as they flounder toward delayed adulthood. Social justice is an emotional pacifier for an extended adolescence that eventually fizzles out.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democratic underground posters are on the young side, very out of touch and lacking in abilities and experience. If their photos or ages were posted you would be much less inclined to think these folks were representative of much except mentally unstable seekers of comraderie as they flounder toward delayed adulthood. Social justice is an emotional pacifier for an extended adolescence that eventually fizzles out.

Yeah I know. I was a social liberal until I grew up. I was very much against the Vietnam War but when I joined the Army my eyes were really opened to the fact the leadership? of this country at the time was hamstringing the military so bad we were only fighting a sustaining war not fighting to win. Our legislators were restricting targets to bomb and weren't in-it-to-win-it. Every time we got the upper hand by devastating bombing they would declare an end to it while they talked at a table they couldn't even agree on the shape of.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, in all honesty, I have to have a wee bit of skepticism about anything that is posted at DemocratUnderground. That is a site known for blatheringly idiotic liberals. That said, if they are upset about this story and the 44 judges, than maybe I could be happy to hear this.

It is well known, and has been for many years, that the leftists like to use the courts because they usually can't get their way with the legislation they want. After all, they are cheering when a leftist judge puts a stop to one of Trump's policy decisions on the border and immigration.

Oh now hold the phone there buddy.

Democrat underground is what democrats say to each other when they don’t think we’re listening.

The democrat is a vile creature that would happily see yours and mine lined up against the wall and shot for daring to not drink the cool aid.

Don’t ever underestimate a democrats ability to dehumanize you.
If you are white, enjoy the company of the opposite sex, and want your grandchildren to look like you and preserve you’re peoples culture then you are the enemy.

I will say that Oklahomans are very nice in general, and seem to want to give the enemy the benefit of the doubt.
Do not do it, they will take advantage of your kindness. They will smile to your face as they chain you up and take your children away to be raised by illegals. They will teach your children to hate themselves and their people, to disavow their culture and heritage. They will hold you up as a personification of all that is wrong in this world.

If you don’t believe me go live in LA, SF, Sacramento, New York, Detroit, Seattle, or any other democrat stronghold. You will see in short order.

The democrat who believed in the white working man, who fought for fair wages and workers rights is gone-only the Marxist remains.
And he has no use for you.

D.M.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading some of the links found on this thread I feel kinda dirty and want to go take a shower.
Two more hours till my shift is up then a hour and a half drive home then a long hot shower followed
by a good stiff drink maybe three and I might get over it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom