Hey NRA? Fear monger much??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Best thing that could happen for the NRA.

Btw, those that complain about too much email, etc can opt out.
I get tired of repeating this.
Get online and do your homework.
I’m not going to get out of the recliner because I’m lazy this time of night but I think the opt out is on the back of the membership card?
I stand to be corrected on the card thing but it’s definitely on the website.
I get nothing from them but renewal notices.
Our gun club is a recruiting place so we offer all of our members a $5 discount on their membership when they renew their annual membership in the club.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest that there are several Pro-2A organizations you can pick from to support financially. SAF, FPC, GOA, & yes NRA. I’m a life member of 3 of them and send money occasionally to the other. Like it or not it’s still one of the best things we can do to protect our right. Unless of course you are a independently wealthy lawyer who has plenty of time to fight the legal battle.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:anyone:
Best thing that could happen for the NRA.

Btw, those that complain about too much email, etc can opt out.
I get tired of repeating this.
Get online and do your homework.
I’m not going to get out of the recliner because I’m lazy this time of night but I think the opt out is on the back of the membership card?
I stand to be corrected on the card thing but it’s definitely on the website.
I get nothing from them but renewal notices.
Our gun club is a recruiting place so we offer all of our members a $5 discount on their membership when they renew their annual membership in the club.
Yep, I don’t get hardly anything from NRA anymore. They started squeezing me for more money after I bought my life membership a few years ago, and I UNLOADED OF THE LADY THAT CALLED ME. She apologized and told me how to get out of all their crap.:censored:

Personally, I think Don Jr would be as good for the NRA as anyone.:anyone:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was already a NRA member prior to our gun club making it mandatory for all club members belong to the NRA (TCGC in Norman) several years ago......not that I have any plans to do so but if I did pull out of the NRA I wouldn't have a place to go shoot that's only 10 minutes from home.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NRA is still the only lobbying org that most of our elected representatives associate with guns or fear. Half a life jacket beats the heck out of no life jacket. I renewed NRA an joined GOA too. I think GOA is the future and I hope they get there sooner than later.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NRA is still the only lobbying org that most of our elected representatives associate with guns or fear. Half a life jacket beats the heck out of no life jacket. I renewed NRA an joined GOA too. I think GOA is the future and I hope they get there sooner than later.

My concern is when they stuff that life jacket with cotton wadding and tell you it's the latest, greatest buoyant foam, charge you top dollar for it and then sit on the yacht telling you it'll be alright as you're sinking.

Then they tell you they'll throw you another life jacket if you'll just give them another $100... and this one will be the real, thing, we promise this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom