Hey y'all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

titsonritz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm from Salem (aka So Lame) Oregon visiting my folks down here in SE McCurtain County while on my personal exodus. I haven't seen my dad in nearly 10 years so it has been an awesome time hanging out with him. We are both into guns and use to shoot a lot when I was much younger, so we've been bustin' caps regularly since I've been here in OK. I just talked him into getting a computer and getting on line so he could join the 21st century. He's been watch a lot of Youtube and surfing all the cool gun sites out there. I think he is hooked, so the next step is to get him into the forums (he's thinking over a username so we'll see). Anyhow I am going to poke around here a bit and see what I see.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA!

Your dad will enjoy the gun/reloading section of the forum. Pretty much all technical stuff from folks at both ends of the shooting spectrum. The Hunting/fishing section offers a lot of information about that sport. The folks that post in that forum are not against some new info/techniques that a new member can bring into the discussion.

We have folks that never post in any forum other than the one they are interested in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom