HK USP shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really liked the USP Compact when I handled it. Seemed very well balanced and very comfortable in the hand. Did not like the regular USP. Just TOO big.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good, but nothing special. Need a stupid adapter to attach a weapon mounted light, mags are expensive, and you can't shoot lead. Had 2, sold both.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have owned the HK USP 9mm, .40, .45, USPC .40, and P30 in a 9.

I really liked them all

These days I stick with HK or Sig. Either way you can't go wrong.

Baron Driver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Glock guy myself, but I absolutely love my .40 cal USP compact. The bore axis being higher is annoying at first, but you get used to it. It fits my hand like a glove, balances well, is very accurate and seems to have less muzzle flip than my Glock 23 (to me, anyway.)

As with any handgun, I would definately reccomend a "try before you buy," but it's hard to go wrong with one.

On a side note, I owned a full size USP in 9mm years ago. It was too large to carry concealed, and I sold it off and bought a Glock 19.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm primarily a Sig person, but I have a HK USP compact 45 and I love it. I have no problems with the trigger in either mode. Like my 1911's I carry it cocked and locked. Blitzfike

Latest posts

Top Bottom