hog hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just joined this forum and I can't even tell you how cool it is to see hunters helping other hunters! Especially with places to hunt. I'm always looking for hunting partners and usually only need a days notice to clear it with the wife, for a weekend and a couple days for anytime during the weekdays to clear off work. So if anyone ever needs some company on any hunt (archery or gun) please let me know.

I'm just so glad to see other people on here that don't mind hunting in the summer time. I love to hunt year round and I just hate waiting for Sept to go hunting. I'm definitely a safety conscious hunter and have been hunting all my life.

I live just south of Tinker AFB (I-240 and Sooner) and I don't mind driving. So drop me a line.

Later!
PM for a phone #

AnnieOakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're gonna have half the people on this site kicking down your door to shoot some hogs now, I wanna be at the front of the line..... O and Welcome to OSA

Haha! That's ok. I enjoy meeting new people and I'm always down for a hunting trip!

The hunting isn't real great right now, as most of them are waiting until after dark to come out, but when it cools off, man they are thick! My friend who has the land goes out there almost every night, and he told me last year that they killed over 300 pigs out there. When I went the first time, we weren't there 10 minutes when 5 or 6 walked out into the wheat field together.

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went coyote hunting again this weekend at Canton. Saw two, including one LARGE hog. Water was standing everywhere, so they don't have to move much right now. But there are signs of activity everywhere. It's filthy if your looking for hogs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom