Holster ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll catch a razing because I'm wanting to carry a taurus, but would anyone have an idea of where I could get a holster that would accommodate this g2s and light? I've looked everywhere and all I can find is nylon Chinese tactical stuff

Attachments

• 20220411_145434.jpg
    20220411_145434.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 35

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if you have time or the sense of adventure, but you can often find kydex holster kits on Amazon or fleabay for fairly cheap. I imagine browsing thru a few YouTube videos would have you a usable holster in no time. Just an option. Even Crossbreed didn't have the light option....

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if you have time or the sense of adventure, but you can often find kydex holster kits on Amazon or fleabay for fairly cheap. I imagine browsing thru a few YouTube videos would have you a usable holster in no time. Just an option. Even Crossbreed didn't have the light option....
I've considered this, may be my only option

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure I'll catch a razing because I'm wanting to carry a taurus, but would anyone have an idea of where I could get a holster that would accommodate this g2s and light? I've looked everywhere and all I can find is nylon Chinese tactical stuff
There is a gun show at the fair grounds at the end of the month. Everyone has a couple vendors that will make a Kydex and sometimes a leather for you at the show. They just need you to bring your EDC (unloaded) to them so they can build you a custom right then and there. (On the kydex, leather guy will ship you the finished product)

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ayin no way you're going to find a factory option for that combination, and good luck getting anyone to make you one for less than the cost of the gun itself. Perhaps it's time for you to try your hand at moulding kydex? There are a bunch of options for full kits to DIY.
And for the record.....not bagging on Taurus. I used a MP pro G2 as my edc for like 7 years. Going so far as to replace one model for model, after my 1st was stolen.
Taurus was ahead of the game on compact high cap double stack 9's for Years before the more popular company's got their **** together. 12+ one in the pipe at half the "felt" size as a G26? Yes, please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom