HOLY COW - OSU/A&M Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did Dexter Manley go to school at OSU?

Let's not go there

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_weird_20pictures_0227_large.jpg

Everyone's had those players

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's not go there

Everyone's had those players

Agreed. The argument is stale. Much like the usual bashing of either school and its fans\campus\team\cheerleaders\players' moms\cheerleaders' personal hygiene\etc.

Wish we could just put it behind us but that would require some serious growing up of both sides.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. After attending school in both Norman and Stillwater (each for 2 years), they are both pretty much the same in regards to having classy fans, and some douchey fans.

I remember something from 2002 (I think) about OSU ripping up goal posts and chucking them into the OU band, injuring some band members. I also remember watching OU fans spitting on Brad Smith and the other Mizzou players one homecoming game. If you really think one set of fans is better or worse than the other, you are fooling yourself.

But hey, it could be worse. Tech and KU fans are the worst I have ever seen.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, and even those I root for OU on the whole (it is where I earned my degrees), Chris's in Stillwater is the best t-shirt shop in the state. And any other Hideaway sucks compared to the original in Stillwater.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember something from 2002 (I think) about OSU ripping up goal posts and chucking them into the OU band, injuring some band members.

Never happened. The goal posts getting ripped up, but they did not get tossed onto any UO band members, that is just BS.

Why do I let myself get sucked into these arguements? A goon is a goon, the only thing that will change a goon's mind is UO losing.......
I do have to say that I think its hilarious that Utah State was the "worst team in the nation" the night before they almost beat the gooners.... and magically the next day Utah State is the best team in their division.....;)

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember something from 2002 (I think) about OSU ripping up goal posts and chucking them into the OU band, injuring some band members.

Never happened. The goal posts getting ripped up, but they did not get tossed onto any UO band members, that is just BS.

Why do I let myself get sucked into these arguements? A goon is a goon, the only thing that will change a goon's mind is UO losing.......
I do have to say that I think its hilarious that Utah State was the "worst team in the nation" the night before they almost beat the gooners.... and magically the next day Utah State is the best team in their division.....;)

Thanks for clarifying. That story came to me from a OU band member, so I wondered.

Though I still stand by my statement that fans of both schools are pretty much the same on the classy/douchey meter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom