The Pledge of Allegiance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you wont stand for the flag and put your hand on your heart LEAVE LEAVE this COUNTRY!!! young ones can be taught respect You i guess not!
lol, I’d much rather have people respect the constitution…

I do stand for the allegiance. I also don’t yell Sooners, chiefs, insert anything else at the end of the national anthem. I also respect the constitution and don’t try to kick out people like you that do not respect the entire constitution.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol, I’d much rather have people respect the constitution…

I do stand for the allegiance. I also don’t yell Sooners, chiefs, insert anything else at the end of the national anthem. I also respect the constitution and don’t try to kick out people like you that do not respect the entire constitution.
not true and you don't know me.. i respect the constitution But the values we were taught are being pissed all over. and people want to come here and do whatever they want wherever they want ...reading more into the constitution than is in it ..just like the Bible. your probably a nice you and have your take on it i do also . so is what it is .

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Constitutional rights are just that. When NO kid stands because they face peer pressure it's a small example of the decline of respect for America. I doubt if half of these kids could could tell you what the first amendment is if you asked them. They're just being sheep because some little punk decided they weren't going to stand. I'm sure Gunbuffer and others can tell you the respect for teachers is very low as well. We even had a forum rodent mention he teaches his kid not to respect older teachers and question their instructions. I realize I'm just an old get off my lawn kind of guy. My opinion is the USA will never win another war (not that we've won one since WWII) and wokeness is destroying our country from within.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not true and you don't know me.. i respect the constitution But the values we were taught are being pissed all over. and people want to come here and do whatever they want wherever they want ...reading more into the constitution than is in it ..just like the Bible. your probably a nice you and have your take on it i do also . so is what it is .
You laughing shows a lot my point exactly. you should move from America!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Constitutional rights are just that. When NO kid stands because they face peer pressure it's a small example of the decline of respect for America. I doubt if half of these kids could could tell you what the first amendment is if you asked them. They're just being sheep because some little punk decided they weren't going to stand. I'm sure Gunbuffer and others can tell you the respect for teachers is very low as well. We even had a forum rodent mention he teaches his kid not to respect older teachers and question their instructions. I realize I'm just an old get off my lawn kind of guy. My opinion is the USA will never win another war (not that we've won one since WWII) and wokeness is destroying our country from within.
Amen!

Latest posts

Top Bottom