The Pledge of Allegiance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol
It’s that easy
It seems to me American kids are being taught now, by the left-wing propaganda, through the news, and entertainment media, and even OUR Public schools, that everything our nation has done is bad! I guess my worry is, if this generation grows up being brain washed that this ONCE GREAT NATION IS SO BAD, WILL THEY THINK IT IS WORTH DEFENDING? OUR NEW STATE SUPERENTENDANT OF SCHOOLS THAT WE ELECTED, IS DOING A HECK OF A GOOD JOB TRYING TO CHANGE THIS, BUT IS MAKING LOTS OF LEFT-WING NUT, WOKE ENEMIES INCLUDING ALL THE LOCAL, AND NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA, AS WELL AS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER THE BIDEN REGIME!!!!! I LOOK FOR THE DOJ, AND FBI TO START INDICTING HIM WITH BOGUS CRIMES, LIKE THEY ARE DOING PRESIDENT TRUMP, AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS!!!!!! I HOPE WE HAVE THE NERVE TO BACK HIM UP, SO HE CAN DO WHAT WE ELECTED HIM TO DO?? Tulsa public schools, the largest in the state, under the leadership of the superendent that just resigned, test scores were near the bottom in the state, that is near the bottom in this country, that is near the bottom in the world!! And the left-wing nuts just can't understand why she needed to be replaced? After all she did a good job PROMOTEING THE GODLESS, HOMOSEXUAL LIFE STYLE, AND ALL THE WOKE AGENDA? HOW CAN OUR KIDS COMPETE WITH KIDS FROM OTHER CIVILIZED NATIONS, ACADEMICALLY, WITH A HOMOSEXUAL, WOKE EDUCATION, INSTEAD OF A ACADEMIC ONE? BACK THIS MAN UP, AND WE NEED MANY MORE LIKE HIM, TO TURN THIS AROUND!! ANYONE THAT DON'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS, WON'T HAVE A BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF, VERY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems to me American kids are being taught now, by the left-wing propaganda, through the news, and entertainment media, and even OUR Public schools, that everything our nation has done is bad! I guess my worry is, if this generation grows up being brain washed that this ONCE GREAT NATION IS SO BAD, WILL THEY THINK IT IS WORTH DEFENDING? OUR NEW STATE SUPERENTENDANT OF SCHOOLS THAT WE ELECTED, IS DOING A HECK OF A GOOD JOB TRYING TO CHANGE THIS, BUT IS MAKING LOTS OF LEFT-WING NUT, WOKE ENEMIES INCLUDING ALL THE LOCAL, AND NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA, AS WELL AS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER THE BIDEN REGIME!!!!! I LOOK FOR THE DOJ, AND FBI TO START INDICTING HIM WITH BOGUS CRIMES, LIKE THEY ARE DOING PRESIDENT TRUMP, AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS!!!!!! I HOPE WE HAVE THE NERVE TO BACK HIM UP, SO HE CAN DO WHAT WE ELECTED HIM TO DO?? Tulsa public schools, the largest in the state, under the leadership of the superendent that just resigned, test scores were near the bottom in the state, that is near the bottom in this country, that is near the bottom in the world!! And the left-wing nuts just can't understand why she needed to be replaced? After all she did a good job PROMOTEING THE GODLESS, HOMOSEXUAL LIFE STYLE, AND ALL THE WOKE AGENDA? HOW CAN OUR KIDS COMPETE WITH KIDS FROM OTHER CIVILIZED NATIONS, ACADEMICALLY, WITH A HOMOSEXUAL, WOKE EDUCATION, INSTEAD OF A ACADEMIC ONE? BACK THIS MAN UP, AND WE NEED MANY MORE LIKE HIM, TO TURN THIS AROUND!! ANYONE THAT DON'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS, WON'T HAVE A BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF, VERY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or they’re just apathetic and lazy. But that doesn’t get you off like that rant above

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should force them , like fascists and communists… state above all!
? Its out of respect and love of THIS country. yes they should stand its what your supposed to do. you and them can leave THIS country if you like it . your teaching disrespect otherwise! Ok lets hear it it should be good!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
? Its out of respect and love of THIS country. yes they should stand its what your supposed to do. you and them can leave THIS country if you like it . your teaching disrespect otherwise! Ok lets hear it it should be good!
Or abide by the constitution , no matter how much we may dislike them exercising their rights…

Latest posts

Top Bottom